Weight


I decided to name the guy moving the box Harold, and by the looks of it, the box is light to him. I misinterpreted the directions and didn't exactly add weight, but the weight of the box should be obvious by how easily he is able to pick it up. Although I wish I had made it heavier, it was still a lot of work to put this together. I started by taking a reference video of myself lifting up a square shaped ottoman in my room. After that, I wanted a string bean looking character so I did a couple rough sketches of what that would look like. Then, I went in and did the key poses, then doing in betweens to make the movement more smooth. And voila, harold and his weightless box were born. 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bouncing Ball

Walk Cycle

"Working is NOT my priority"